Search This Blog

Sunday 22 January 2012

Nice things my mum found





As I've mentioned before my mum fancies herself as a bit of a interior designer - in our family we think this is simply an excuse she uses to be a chronic hoarder.


But I have to admit that some of her most beautiful and charming finds are now filling our cabinets and adorning our walls




My fav by far is this beautiful teacup and the coffee set - both bargain basement charity shop finds






Some other nice things my mum found..



This vintage clock




these heart shape decorations for the wedding...





I love this hand embroidered tablecloth - a great find at £4





And this Moroccan teacup from the family hoard. .

Bunch of fresh mint + Chinese green Gunpowder tea + lots of sugar lumps. Makes the perfect cup of Moroccan tea...










No comments:

Post a Comment