Search This Blog

Thursday 16 February 2012

Light up, light up


Have become a bit lighting obsessed over the last few days and as well as putting in a few new lights at the cottage (well my pa put them in) I've also purchased a few lanterns.. .

Found these on brilliant internet site notonthehighstreet.com, think the one below was about £4.50






Love both of these too













We've finally changed the light in the dining room and made it a hang quite low over the table. It's a blue and cream ceramic 60s Habitat light and the flex is one my dad found online. .














And here's the light my mum found in a skip many moons ago. Just found a home in the kitchen






One more lantern





Found this in a shop called Tiger my folks have been raving on about in Lewisham, for £3. If the cottage is all lanterned out pretty soon these will all make pretty nice wedding props.

No comments:

Post a Comment